We have a portal for referring veterinarians to access their patients’ medical records, labwork, prescriptions, and more!
Referring veterinarians are welcome to call 817-473-7838 24/7 with questions or referrals.
Fax number: 817-473-2738
Animal Emergency Hospital of Mansfield works hand-in-hand with primary care veterinarians to provide fluent and seamless patient care. We strive to form a cohesive team with referring veterinarians so that together we may identify the needs of referred patients and structure an appropriate treatment plan. This will also ensure that patients receive the best follow-up care possible.
AEHM offers the following services:
- Emergency and critical care services 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Monitoring of critical patients in an ICU setting 24 hours a day
- In-house laboratory capabilities
- Digital X-ray
- Abdominal ultrasound and basic echocardiography
- Blood and plasma transfusions
- Respiratory therapy including continuous oxygen therapy, nebulization therapies, monitoring of blood gas values, pulse oximetry and ventilator therapy.
- Cardiovascular monitoring, support and therapy including ECG, blood pressure, medical pressor therapy and diuretic therapy.
- Comprehensive pain management
- Nutritional support including enteral and parenteral nutritional therapy